Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Edward C. Noonan for President


My 11 Plank Platform:


P

Attack Mr. Soetoro's (aka BHO) Phony Natural Born Citizen Status.

R

Revoke the unconstitutional
Federal Reserve System and IRS

O

Return
$1,000,000 to EVERY married couple in U.S.A.

S

No
American to ever be tax-raped again - (Tax foreigners!)

P

Deport all
foreigners! (Until US economy recovers.)

E

Ban
Interest Rates over 1%

R

Ban
Intra-State & International Corporations in U.S.

I

No more
laws or agencies not authorized by Constitution.

T

Forbid
all public tax money going to foreign nations.

Y

Ban
non-citizens from holding elected Office.
20 hour work-weeks for MOST government workers.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!

    I like what you just wrote in your comment on the Lawrence Sellin article on CFP:

    "I promise to bring the government to its knees! How? I will VETO all bills brought to my desk! If it is so important, then my veto will be overridden by 2/3rds vote of Congress."

    Until General Petraeus declares his candidacy, you're my guy!

    fs

    ReplyDelete